2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Vee Vital Programmes - Terms and Conditions
1. Due to the nature of the programmes on offer, the immediate access to the full programmes, and the downloadable content, refunds are not available. If you are unsure of which programme to go for, or if you have questions before making your decision, please reach out to me for a chat: [email protected]
2. Vee Vital is not a medical institute and therefore will not give a diagnosis or medical advice. By accessing the programme, you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. Vee Vital Ltd. accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage resulting from the 7 Day Vital Reset programme.
4. Vee Vital Ltd. advises you to consult your doctor before starting any new physical training programme, taking supplements, using essential oils, ors starting a healthy eating plan.
5. If you suffer from any medical conditions, injuries or allergies, we advise that you seek medical attention immediately and cease to follow the information given in the programme.
6. Any health, diet or exercise advice is not intended as personal advice you should follow, without prior approval from your medical professional or a dietician. No information or recommendations are meant as medical diagnosis or treatment of illness or disease.